Sunday 18 November 2012

The begining

The Beginning

So, here I am. Standing at the threshold of a new adventure. Looking into the digital realm of the Blogasphere. Time for me to take a step in and start adding my 2 cents worth.
You won't find any politics here, nor any preachy religious dogmas. Nope, I have no public opinion in those areas. I could care less abut that stuff really. I don't want to use up my time talking about how other people live their lives at all. This blog is about creating things. Plain and simple.

So to let you in on what to expect in the very near future, ( once I figure out this Blog stuff) is a day to day account of my dealings with a Stop motion film I am producing. I will attempt to do 2 things. First I will be documenting what it is I am working on, pretty straight forward, second I will stop every now and then to do a tutorial on a technique or 2. These will be right out of the film. So when I come across something tricky, I'll post up my “How-To”
I expect to use a lot f video as well, it is just easier to demonstrate that way.

So stay turned, it is coming very soon.
Robert Waterworth

No comments:

Post a Comment